DID YOU KNOW? ABOUT SINGING BOWLS!
According to Tibetan oral tradition, the existence of singing bowls dates back to the time of the historical Buddha Shakyamuni (560 – 480 B.C.). The tradition was brought from India to Tibet, along with the teachings of the Buddha, by the great tantric master Padmasambhava in the 8th century A.D.
Singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists one in entering into meditation, the ultimate goal being enlightenment. They are a quintessential aid to meditation, and can be found on private Buddhist altars, and in temples, monasteries and meditation halls throughout the world.
There are so many benefits of Tibetan Singing Bowls:
• Reduce stress and anxiety significantly
• Lower anger and blood pressure
• Improve circulation and increases blood flow
• Deep relaxation and pain relief
• Chakra balancing
• Increase mental and emotional clarity
• Promote stillness, happiness and well being. Stimulate the immune system.
• Aid the immune system and fibromyalgia and psoriasis in individuals that meditate
We have them in stock, come in and we’ll show you how to use them!